With 40 years of cumulative experience in business, consulting and entrepreneurship, the partners have chosen to provide their expertise at the service of organisations.
Extrend Consulting is a distributor of the Qualipro software, a management tool based on ISO standards requirements.
Whatever are your needs, your sector of activity, your size, EXTREND CONSULTING has assets that will meet your expectations :
- a strong expertise in recognised QSE and CSR standards: ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, SA8000, ISO 26000, BSCI, SMETA, etc., enabling us to understand the requirements in a practical way
- expertise in specific business standards: ISO 18295 (customer relations centres), ISO 20252 (opinion polls), GOTS (organic textiles), Human For Client (CSR specific to call centres), ISO 27001 (IT security), FSSC 22000 (food safety)…
- auditing expertise, which makes it possible to carry out assignments under the same conditions as certification audits
- interventions in various sectors of activity: industry, construction and public works, textiles, BPO, banking and insurance, agri-food, analysis laboratories, services, etc., which guarantee the implementation of pragmatic systems, adapted to the context of each company
- experience in international donor procedures, which ensures effective monitoring and evaluation of social projects
- strong experience in training local professionals, which allows for the adaptation of tools and techniques to make the sessions as effective as possible
EXPERT IN DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MONITORING
15 years of experience in monitoring projects financed by international donors (World Bank, AFD, USAID, Norwegian Fund…), social auditor for European and North American clients. IRCA ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certified
EXPERT IN QSE MANAGEMENT – CSR CONSULTANT – AUDITOR – TRAINER
Interventions in more than 50 companies in Madagascar and in the Indian Ocean in support of the implementation of systems, certification, audits, diagnostics, training